TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DoMiSo Music School
Terms and Conditions
Stages 2 and 3 Enrolled Classes
Please download and sign our Terms and Conditions
- The €55 one-time family registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- The €150 deposit to hold the place is NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Balance of fees must be paid on or before the 1st lesson in September.
- ALL fees are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Course fees cover 27 weeks of tuition between Sept and May.
- 30 weeks of tuition will be scheduled which allows 3 weeks to be cancelled without being re-scheduled.
- If, for unforeseen private reasons, I need to cancel more than 3 weeks, I will make every effort to reschedule or organise a substitute teacher.
- If lessons are cancelled for reasons out of my control, for example, extreme weather conditions such as snow or pandemics such as covid-19, unfortunately lessons will be forfeited and there will be no refund. However, I will provide lessons online using something like Zoom if you wish to opt in and log on.
- All online classes are optional and if you log into a class you are automatically opting in.
- DoMiSo will follow guidelines on the best way to keep lessons secure and safe online, however, if parents opt in and log on to the class, they hold the responsibility for the safety of their child and must remain present for the online class.
- DoMiSo will have strict Covid-19 safety precautions in place. However, parents must be aware that there is a risk to contract covid-19 while at DoMiSo and DoMiSo will not be held responsible.
- I endeavour to keep my prices reasonable and classes are kept to no more than 8-10 children. For this reason, I unfortunately cannot offer a family discount.
- ALL correspondence will be done via DoMiSo WhatsApp group.
- Class days and times are subject to change.
- ALL correspondence with DoMiSo management must be done politely and respectfully.
- The decision of DoMiSo management is final.
- DoMiSo reserves the right to refuse an application for Kindermusic C & D classes if the child did not attend a Kindermusic B class. Even when space is available.
- All children in Stage 1 musical awareness classes and Kindermusic A and B classes must be accompanied by an adult. For all other classes, the children are unaccompanied.
Unaccompanied Children in Kinder Music C and D and Level 1 & 2 Classes
When children attend classes unaccompanied by an adult, DoMiSo insists on good behaviour in class. If a child is uncooperative, which is disruptive to the class, they will be given 3 ‘official’ warnings during class. If the behaviour does not improve the parent/guardian will be informed. If after 3 weeks, of the parents being informed, the behaviour still has not improved, the child will be asked to leave the class. In this case there will be NO refund of fees.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please email us at email@example.com